- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage (must be booked with Zak, Laura, Bronson, Katelyn, Debbie, Marissa, Rob, Morgan, or Karen for this therapy style)
- Cold Stone Migraine Therapy (must be booked with Kevin or Bronson)
- Pregnancy Massage (must be at minimum 14 weeks or longer, no risks, and have verbal permission from doctor – please note that Rob is not skilled for pre-natal massage)
- Seated Chair Massage (for special events or medical necessity only)
- Couples massage (any two that would like to enjoy massage together!)
- Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy (must be booked with Heidi or Kevin for this therapy style)
- Cupping (must be booked with Heidi, Kevin, Jody, Marissa, Rob, or Karen for this therapy style)
Hot Stone: In this modality the therapist uses smooth, heated basalt stones and uses them to massage the tight muscles, along with placing them in certain areas while working on others. The heat is both deeply relaxing and helps to warm tight muscles, so the stress can just melt away.
Cold Stone Migraine Therapy: This therapy uses chilled marble stones that are placed around the face and neck. It can relieve pain and swelling associated with migraines and headaches.
Pregnancy Massage: **We ask you receive verbal consent from your doctor before receiving a pregnancy massage with us.** Pregnancy massage is 30 or 60 minutes and can be preformed with our pregnancy pillow, allowing you to lie face down, or side lying, depending on what is most comfortable. Hot stones and table heat can not be added to pregnancy massage due to the increase in the core temperature. All of our therapists have been trained in pre natal massage.
Simply Essential Oil Upgrade: You can add one of our Simply essential oil blends to your massage. The therapist will incorporate it throughout the session and you can take the rest home with you! We have several blends you can choose from; Simply Breathe: Eucalyptus & Cypress, *Simply Happy: Spearmint, Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon and Mandarin, Simply Rejuvenate: Frankincense & Geranium, Simply Relax: Lavender, Patchouli & Vetiver and Simply Soothe: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove and Peppermint. All Simply essential oil blends are properly diluted with organic grapeseed oil and are ready for application! *Contains photosensitive oils. Avoid direct sun exposure for 24 hours after application.
Cupping: This is a modality that uses plastic cups to create suction to pull the skin and muscles. The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, alleviate stagnation, reduce pain and sedate the nervous system. Only some of our therapists do cupping, please call to book this service.
Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy: This therapy is designed to detoxify the soft tissue, bolster immune system function, and to reduce swelling and congestion in the tissues. The treatments are done in a massage setting, but this is not a massage. The session is done using a device called the Arcturus Star Pro Fusion. This device uses several different types of vibrational energies that are recognized by the body to encourage healing. The machine uses electrostatic current, sound waves and light therapy.
Always drink plenty of water before and after any service.